Dolly dishes about her life, career and numerous upcoming projects in a new interview that is making the rounds through various Canadian newspapers syndicated by Sun Media. In the interview, Dolly reveals that she’ll likely tour toward the end of next year and she still plans on releasing both a dance album and children’s album. “I have done a lot of dance songs and I will put that out at the right time. I have a lot of fans that love to dance; I have a huge gay following,” Dolly states. “I definitely would love to do a children’s show like Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, something entertaining to grownups too. And I will do some children’s albums; in fact, I have that kind of on a front burner.” As for what she’s working on now, Dolly said “Right now, I’m working on a musical of my life story for the next several months. It will be for Broadway or a movie; I haven’t decided yet.” Read the entire interview from the Winnipeg Sun.
Dolly Parton News
Comments are closed.
May 13, 2014
Just Between You And Me: Complete Recordings 1967-76
Porter & Dolly Box Set
May 13, 2014
- Dolly Parton details her marriage to Carl Thomas Dean - Fox News
- Dollywood Announces 30th Anniversary Celebrations - The Boot
- Flashback: Carrie Underwood Duets With Dolly Parton - RollingStone.com
- What Does Dolly Parton Think of Taylor Swift? - People Magazine
- Dolly Parton Gives Advice To Transgender Individual In 1992's 'Straight Talk' - Huffington Post
- Dolly Parton Duets With Superfan Who Has Down Syndrome, Dazzles Him With ... - Huffington Post