Dolly dishes about her life, career and numerous upcoming projects in a new interview that is making the rounds through various Canadian newspapers syndicated by Sun Media. In the interview, Dolly reveals that she’ll likely tour toward the end of next year and she still plans on releasing both a dance album and children’s album. “I have done a lot of dance songs and I will put that out at the right time. I have a lot of fans that love to dance; I have a huge gay following,” Dolly states. “I definitely would love to do a children’s show like Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, something entertaining to grownups too. And I will do some children’s albums; in fact, I have that kind of on a front burner.” As for what she’s working on now, Dolly said “Right now, I’m working on a musical of my life story for the next several months. It will be for Broadway or a movie; I haven’t decided yet.” Read the entire interview from the Winnipeg Sun.
Dolly Parton News
Comments are closed.
May 13, 2014
Just Between You And Me: Complete Recordings 1967-76
Porter & Dolly Box Set
May 13, 2014
- Review: Martina McBride and Sara Evans honor Dolly Parton with 'Jolene' - Digital Journal
- Olympia Dukakis Reveals "Steel Magnolias" Director Gave Dolly Parton A Hard ... - NewNowNext
- Dolly Parton talks flush toilets and growing up with 11 siblings - Boing Boing
- Hear Dolly Parton Talk Humble Beginnings in 1978 Interview - RollingStone.com
- Truck slides on Dolly Parton bridge, ATVs hit the water - AL.com
- Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt to Compile Lost 'Trio' Tracks - RollingStone.com