Dolly dishes about her life, career and numerous upcoming projects in a new interview that is making the rounds through various Canadian newspapers syndicated by Sun Media. In the interview, Dolly reveals that she’ll likely tour toward the end of next year and she still plans on releasing both a dance album and children’s album. “I have done a lot of dance songs and I will put that out at the right time. I have a lot of fans that love to dance; I have a huge gay following,” Dolly states. “I definitely would love to do a children’s show like Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, something entertaining to grownups too. And I will do some children’s albums; in fact, I have that kind of on a front burner.” As for what she’s working on now, Dolly said “Right now, I’m working on a musical of my life story for the next several months. It will be for Broadway or a movie; I haven’t decided yet.” Read the entire interview from the Winnipeg Sun.
Dolly Parton News
Comments are closed.
The Complete Trio Collection Deluxe
September 9, 2016
Pure & Simple
August 19, 2016
Dolly Parton's Coat Of Many Colors
Porter & Dolly Box Set
May 3, 2016
- Dolly Parton Speaks Out On Gay Marriage - The Inquisitr - The Inquisitr
- Dolly Parton's 'Jolene' Becomes a Haunting Ballad When Played at 33 RPM - Wide Open Country
- Watch Dolly Parton Chastise Her Anti-LGBTQ Fans - Papermag - Papermag
- Dolly Parton: "You Should Be Allowed To Be How You Are And Who You Areā - NewNowNext
- Watch: Dolly Parton tells Christians to stop judging gays and love ... - LGBTQ Nation
- Adorable little girl dresses up as Dolly Parton for Halloween | WBIR ... - WBIR.com