Dolly dishes about her life, career and numerous upcoming projects in a new interview that is making the rounds through various Canadian newspapers syndicated by Sun Media. In the interview, Dolly reveals that she’ll likely tour toward the end of next year and she still plans on releasing both a dance album and children’s album. “I have done a lot of dance songs and I will put that out at the right time. I have a lot of fans that love to dance; I have a huge gay following,” Dolly states. “I definitely would love to do a children’s show like Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, something entertaining to grownups too. And I will do some children’s albums; in fact, I have that kind of on a front burner.” As for what she’s working on now, Dolly said “Right now, I’m working on a musical of my life story for the next several months. It will be for Broadway or a movie; I haven’t decided yet.” Read the entire interview from the Winnipeg Sun.
Dolly Parton News
Comments are closed.
You Can't Make Old Friends
October 8, 2013
Dream More [Book]
[Deluxe Kindle Edition]
November 27, 2012
- Dolly Parton Hits No.1 in New Zealand, Australia - The Boot
- Dolly Parton Scores Double #1 in Australia with Blue Smoke - Cybergrass Bluegrass Music News
- Dolly Parton's newest album hits #1 in New Zealand - WBIR-TV
- Dolly Parton scores No. 1 country album in Australia - DigitalJournal.com
- Dolly Parton tickets on sale March 20 for Tulsa stops - Tulsa World
- Riding Dolly Parton's Coattails to Cook Up New Restaurant - TMZ.com