Dolly dishes about her life, career and numerous upcoming projects in a new interview that is making the rounds through various Canadian newspapers syndicated by Sun Media. In the interview, Dolly reveals that she’ll likely tour toward the end of next year and she still plans on releasing both a dance album and children’s album. “I have done a lot of dance songs and I will put that out at the right time. I have a lot of fans that love to dance; I have a huge gay following,” Dolly states. “I definitely would love to do a children’s show like Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, something entertaining to grownups too. And I will do some children’s albums; in fact, I have that kind of on a front burner.” As for what she’s working on now, Dolly said “Right now, I’m working on a musical of my life story for the next several months. It will be for Broadway or a movie; I haven’t decided yet.” Read the entire interview from the Winnipeg Sun.
Dolly Parton News
Comments are closed.
You Can't Make Old Friends
October 8, 2013
Dream More [Book]
[Deluxe Kindle Edition]
November 27, 2012
- Dolly Parton Talks 'Blue Smoke' Track-By-Track: Week 2 - Yahoo Music (blog)
- Miley Cyrus' Godmother Dolly Parton Wants Miley to Put an End to Nudity and ... - International Business Times AU
- Dolly Parton Is Worried About Miley Cyrus After The Pop Star Made THIS ... - PerezHilton.com
- Miley Cyrus Drug Use Worries Godmother Dolly Parton: 'Adore You' Singer ... - Latin Post
- Miley said she had to murder 'Hannah Montana': Dolly Parton - Indian Express
- Dolly Parton voices concerns about her goddaughter, Miley Cyrus - Examiner.com