Dolly dishes about her life, career and numerous upcoming projects in a new interview that is making the rounds through various Canadian newspapers syndicated by Sun Media. In the interview, Dolly reveals that she’ll likely tour toward the end of next year and she still plans on releasing both a dance album and children’s album. “I have done a lot of dance songs and I will put that out at the right time. I have a lot of fans that love to dance; I have a huge gay following,” Dolly states. “I definitely would love to do a children’s show like Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, something entertaining to grownups too. And I will do some children’s albums; in fact, I have that kind of on a front burner.” As for what she’s working on now, Dolly said “Right now, I’m working on a musical of my life story for the next several months. It will be for Broadway or a movie; I haven’t decided yet.” Read the entire interview from the Winnipeg Sun.
Dolly Parton News
Comments are closed.
The Complete Trio Collection Deluxe
September 9, 2016
Dolly Parton's Coat Of Many Colors
Porter & Dolly Box Set
May 3, 2016
- 'I'm not happy all the time, that's Botox' Dolly Parton opens up about depression - Express.co.uk
- Dolly's coming to town: Did you know she released first single at 13? - Greenville News
- Dolly Parton Renews Vows After Decades Of Scandals - The National Enquirer
- Music in Greenville: Harry Connick Jr., Dolly Parton, Snopes Family Band - Greenville News
- Dolly Parton may â€” or may not â€” speak out against North Carolina's anti-LGBT legislation at North Carolina concert - Metro Weekly
- Dolly Parton and Carl Dean celebrate golden wedding anniversary - WVLT