Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Another Dolly fan..
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Another Dolly fan..

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Another Dolly fan..

Postby sweet_music_man on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Hey you fellow Dolly fans! :mrgreen:
I'm a new member here and wanted to drop a few lines and introduce myself. I was a registered user in the old forum but since all has changed since I decided to do it again.
I'm a 27 years old guy from Finland. I've been Dolly fan for most of my life. I've had on and off seasons with my fandom but I've never stopped being interested in her career. Dolly has been a role model for me. Just few months ago I read her biography Smart Blond written by Stephen Miller. I knew most of that stuff before but still it touched me very profoundly. I can't help but admire her courage and eternal positivity.

My most intrigue Dolly items are three CD's I got from China. They are pretty cool with Chinese characters all over the booklets.

Unfortunately Dolly isn't performing in Helsinki in the summer so I'm not sure if I'll be able to see her (never have). If I got money I could go to Stockholm, Sweden but I doubt it since I'm about to graduate soon and hence don't have any money or work.. :cry:

I hope I'll have a change to get to know other Dolly fans here. If you feel like it, you may PM me and I can give you my messenger address.

"Talk" to you later!
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Dolly Parton
sweet_music_man

Re: Another Dolly fan..

Postby Chris on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:55 am

Welcome back! I hope you find the new board even better than the old one.
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Another Dolly fan..

Postby sweet_music_man on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:26 am

You betcha Chris! I think the layout and the pink color are just great! Thanks for the awesome work with the new site.
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Dolly Parton
sweet_music_man

Return to Introduce Yourself