Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Australian Concert.!!

Did you see Dolly recently? Spill all the details here...

Australian Concert.!!

Postby Ron James on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:04 am

Rumour circulating in the Hunter Valley of New South Wales, Australia that Dolly may be holding a concert at the Tempus Two Winery next year. Proposed date not disclosed at this time.
Ron James

Re: Australian Concert.!!

Postby Aussiedollybelle on Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:44 am

Thanks for the info...gosh...I do hope Dolly fits Australia into her tour in 2008! I'm so excited about it!! If anyone hears for sure can you please post details here? many mnay big thank you's:)
Aussiedollybelle

Postby inga570 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:24 am

Hello i am anxiously waiting for Dolly to come back to aus i have heard that she is touring aus in 08 it just said on today tonight but chris from this site says she isnt coming to 09 rumor has it. I dont really care so long she comes. If anyone has anymore definite confirmation please let me know.
regards Ingrid
inga570

Postby alwaysdolly on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:18 pm

I have loved Dolly since I was 10. I am 32 now. She has not been to Australia since 1987. I am just wondering where she will play. I doubt she will do the bigger venues that she played with Kenny back in 1987. I am thinking more the state theatre maybe? If anyone hears anything, it would be good to hear.
alwaysdolly

Return to Live Appearances