Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Make my wife's Christmas

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Make my wife's Christmas

Postby richardswallow on Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:10 pm

Hi
I'm Richard from the UK and my wife is an emerging Dolly fan, she saw her recently on her UK tour.
Dolly wrote a song about when she met Elvis and my wife loved it when she heard it for the first time at the recent concert (my wife is an even bigger Elvis fan) but with the excitement and noise she did not get the song title. I would love to buy this for her but i have looked through Dolly's website and lots of other Dolly music related sites and can't seem to find it.
Does anyone know the song title and is it on one of Dolly's albums or can i download it?
Any help very gratefully received.
richardswallow

Re: Make my wife's Christmas

Postby IheartDolly! on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:44 am

I'm not sure what that song would be! I do know that when she recorded "I will always love you" that Elvis liked the song and wanted to sing it too. Maybe that helped! :D
IheartDolly!

Re: Make my wife's Christmas

Postby richardswallow on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:22 am

Hi
Thanks for the reply. This seems to be a real head scratcher. Appreciate your help anyway.
Richard
richardswallow

Return to Introduce Yourself