Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Hey i'm New
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Hey i'm New

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Hey i'm New

Postby Dolly#1 on Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm

:D Hey Im new on here really don't know what im doing. Just to let ya'll know im 18 finally. I have been a dolly parton fan since i was little i know everthing there is to know about Dolly. Im also known around my home town as Dolly. Well thats about it i guess. Talk to you guys later.
Dolly#1

Re: Hey i'm New

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:01 am

Welcome to the forum! :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Re: Hey i'm New

Postby Dollysno1fan on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:53 pm

Hi there welcome to the forum, where abouts are you from. I am from the UK and like you have liked Dolly since I was little I took my daughter to see Dolly in concert when she was over here in Wembly Stadium we enjoyed it so much we went twice. I hope she is over here again my son wants to see her aswell. :D
Dollysno1fan

Return to Introduce Yourself