Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Hey All

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Hey All

Postby SDPFan on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:34 pm

Hey All,

I am a 29 yr old M from the southeast. I have been a mild fan since I can remember, but in the last few years have become a die hard fan. I went thru the entire rock pop and other music phases and while I still enjoy some of that I have been focused on Dolly's music lately. I think it is as I got older that I can appreciate the genius, simplicity and from the heart and soul, messages that Dolly delivers with every song. There is no other artist that I can name that every song I hear by them, I get something from like hers. Anyway, looking forward to meeting and talking with other DP fans. Thanks Chris for taking the tie to working this awesome site.
SDPFan

Re: Hey All

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:32 am

Hi there! Southeast of the States or UK? I agree, Dolly is so unique and her music wonderful. Welcome to the forum! :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Postby SDPFan on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:23 pm

OOPPS! Southeast US. LOL
SDPFan

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:55 pm

Cool! Anywhere near North Carolina? :D Not that i live in North Carolina, i just have a few friends who do :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Postby pdb49002 on Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:55 pm

HE YALL,
i'M BIG DOLLY FAN. IN FACT MY NICKNAME IS DOLLY. MY GRANDFATHER JUST LOVED DOLLY SO I CAME ALONG AND THRY NICKED NAMED ME THAT. I GO EVERY YEAR TO DOLLYWOOD EVERY SINCE IT OPENED. I HAVE'T GONE YET THOUGH. I ALSO STOP AT HER HOME IN TENNESSEE ON MY WAY TO ALABAMA. I HOPE TO SOME DAY EET HER. I THINK SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS NOT CHANGED AFTER THEY BECOME FAMOUS.
pdb49002

Return to Introduce Yourself