Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Dolly - my first love

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Dolly - my first love

Postby hhgayguydollyfan29 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:24 am

Hey, i´m Daniel, 29, and I LOVE Dolly and her music over all! I live in hamburg, a beautiful town in germany (the most beau ...) and i hope to communicate with other Dollyfans worldwilde. The first LP in my life was "heartbreaker" - and it´s still my favorite LP! I´m just gay, it´s no problem in germany, and it would be great to get to know other gays and, of course, "normal" people who love Dolly and her music! ok, that´s all, i´m glad to hear something! Thanks to Chris 4 this great forum! ;)
hhgayguydollyfan29

Re: Dolly - my first love

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:27 am

Hey Daniel! I'm straight, but certainly wouldn't say normal! My friend visited hamburg a few weeks back and said it was beautiful! Good to meet you, (if that's what you say on internet??) and hope to become a friend of yours!! :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Re: Dolly - my first love

Postby hhgayguydollyfan29 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:47 am

sorry 4 wrong verbalism!!! i don´t differentiate in two or more groups of people, i´m sorry! it's pleasing that your friend likes our town - even if the summer is rather a flop than a hot season! thank ya 4 understanding & hoping to hear from you soon!
hhgayguydollyfan29

Return to Introduce Yourself