Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - 9 To 5!
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

9 To 5!

Talk about anything from recent television appearances to your favorite Dolly movie and anything inbetween!

9 To 5!

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Deemed it logical to have a topic about Dollys movie debut, 9 To 5! I love the humour and the way Dolly is just so Dolly like throughout! Think my fave scene is the mowwy wowwy scene lol, its so damn funny! I think the script is really strong as a whole, and possibly the best script Dollys had :D Discuss your fave scenes, characters etc ppl :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Re: 9 To 5!

Postby diane on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:22 pm

i just love this film. i think dollys great in it. i think its just so funny
diane

Postby spindrift68 on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:25 am

my favorite dolly movie
spindrift68

Postby dollylookalike on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:49 am

When I go out to bars dressed up like Dolly from the top of my blond wig to the tips of my bright red toenails, that are in my six inch heels, I just love singing the song for everyone with microphone in hand, they all start singing 9 to 5, and everyone at the bar has a great time!
dollylookalike

Postby Dolly.R.Parton on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:29 pm

i sol parts of it on youtube and im buying it at bolk baster todayYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Alyssa/DollyRParton
Dolly.R.Parton

Return to Movies & Television