Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Porter Wagoner duets
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Porter Wagoner duets

No other country artist has such a diverse music catalogue, from country and bluegrass to pop and disco, Dolly has recorded a wide array of material...

Porter Wagoner duets

Postby DollyDavid on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:39 am

I recently bought The Essential Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton, a collection of duets. I was surprised how much I enjoyed these. Is anyone else a big fan of these songs?

:ugeek:
DollyDavid
DollyDavid

Re: Porter Wagoner duets

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:59 pm

I love most of their duets too. Although i'm not a huge fan of Porters voice :roll: . My faves are 'Always, Always' 'If Teardrops Were Pennies' 'The Last Thing On My Mind' and 'Is Forever Longer Than Always'. Fab :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Postby Wagonmaster on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:49 am

"The Essential Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton" is a brilliant album which highlights Dolly's early career. The period it covers (late Sixties to early Seventies) was a high tide of country music, when the music was full of vitality and had a very distinctive sound, perfectly complimented by Dolly's vocals. "Just Someone I Used to Know" is a masterpiece. "If Teardrops Were Pennies" would rank with "Jolene" if Dolly had written it. Anyone not familiar with Dolly's early work with Porter Wagoner should reach back into the past with this album, and hear her wail on some very solid material.
Wagonmaster

Postby countryfan15 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:02 pm

they are the best duet in country music, EVER!!! i have a couple of their albums, but they are not origials. Anyways, they are the BEST!!!
---Zach :D
" I'm a little too good to be real bad, and I'm a little too bad to be real good!"
----Dolly Parton
countryfan15

Postby Dolly.R.Parton on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:29 am

i think they sang grat together Porter firing her wus the Best thing that ever hpen to her and the Begest mistak he ever made this is his fase :evil:
Alyssa/DollyRParton
Dolly.R.Parton

Return to Dolly's Music