Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Coat of Many Colors; I Will Always Love You

No other country artist has such a diverse music catalogue, from country and bluegrass to pop and disco, Dolly has recorded a wide array of material...

Coat of Many Colors; I Will Always Love You

Postby forbcom on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:37 pm

Does anybody know how I would find these two songs without all the audience participation? What album; what version? I have bought the first song twice, and have been twice disappointed and deleted the songs. I am looking for Dolly singing. Simply that, like in her first recording of the song. Nothing more; nothing less. No hokey talking instead of singing the song or loud yelling from the audience, which sort of messes with the mood. I would like the same for the second song. I have not bought it yet, having decided I ought to try to solve the first one before investing more. Thanks.
forbcom

Re: Coat of Many Colors; I Will Always Love You

Postby ILoveDolly! on Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:23 am

The Very Best of Vol 1 has both the original versions on it of both songs ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Very-Best-Dolly ... 961&sr=8-1

hope this helps!
ILoveDolly!

Re: Coat of Many Colors; I Will Always Love You

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Yeh most Hits collections have the originals, and the album they were originally released on should be...
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Return to Dolly's Music