Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

New Single

No other country artist has such a diverse music catalogue, from country and bluegrass to pop and disco, Dolly has recorded a wide array of material...

New Single

Postby Amanda on Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:33 pm

Dolly's new single "Better Get To Livin' " Totaly amazing if you want it download from itunes. Can't wait to here the rest of the album :P
Amanda

Re: New Single

Postby diane on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 pm

ive just got the new dolly song and yes i loved it i cant wait for the rest
diane

Postby dominic darrah on Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:15 pm

Just purchased Dolly's new single "Better Get To Livin." Sweet to hear new material from her, as she enters a new phase of her career with the launch of Dolly Records. Can't wait for the new CD.
dominic darrah

Postby DollyPartonGirl on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:43 pm

I so can't wait for her new cd! She Has Such a GREAT voice!!!! I am so going to buy her cd!! I may only be 11 but she is such a good singer and she rocks!!
Hi!! Im Marlee!!
DollyPartonGirl

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:40 am

'Better Get To Livin'' is amazing! It's lyrically genius and its a delightful melody! It's fairly mainstream i'd say, and i have such a good feelin this is gonna be a HUGE hit! I love the 2nd verse and chorus! Unbelievable! :D Bought it on itunes :D :D I'm so happy! Can't stop singin it in my head!!! :D :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Postby JakeDollyFan on Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:37 pm

The new albums gonna be great isn't it!! :D
JakeDollyFan

Postby mannytheman74 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:20 pm

Such a fun, upbeat song! It's like Dolly's version of the popular thought ethic of The Secret. It's also way catchy and Dolly's voice just keeps getting better with time. She's back and better than ever!
mannytheman74

Postby DollyDavid on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:35 pm

I have been in love with her blue grass albums these last few years, but it's nice to have a new dancy tune from Dolly.

:geek:
DollyDavid
DollyDavid

Postby stormravyn on Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:42 pm

I just downloaded the new single from iTunes...and I so love it! She's as awesome as ever! If anyone is reading this thread and HASN'T bought the new single, "Better Get To Livin'", then...you should go do that right now - you won't be disappointed!
stormravyn

Postby Dollysno1fan on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:09 pm

Dolly's new single is fantastic had all of us dancing round and we can't stop playing it :D
Dollysno1fan

Next

Return to Dolly's Music