Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Photos from LAST NIGHT in St. Louis
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Photos from LAST NIGHT in St. Louis

No other country artist has such a diverse music catalogue, from country and bluegrass to pop and disco, Dolly has recorded a wide array of material...

Photos from LAST NIGHT in St. Louis

Postby nick217 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:18 am

hey yall

i registered here to share photos from last night's show (8/14/08) in st. louis!!

there was a wide variety of fans there, so look for fan pics as well
http://www.riverfronttimes.com/slideshow/view/119424

there are more pics here: http://www.riverfronttimes.com/slideshow/view/119424

for a REVIEW and SET LIST of the show, click here!
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/atoz/2 ... oncert.php

i hope you like them! i'm glad to share!

-nick
nick217

Re: Photos from LAST NIGHT in St. Louis

Postby musicalgurl1 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Thanks!!!

That was an AMAZING show!!! She was absolutely flawless!!!!

I LOVE DOLLY!!!!!!!
musicalgurl1

Re: Photos from LAST NIGHT in St. Louis

Postby TLC11 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Dolly is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! She puts on an amazing show! I was fortunate enough to see her in Sacramento. :P I was and still am AMAZED at her performance. It was the highlight of my summer for sure!! Thanks for sharing the pic. Did they say no pics or was it okay to take pics during the concert? We were not allowed to and they were very strict with that.
:lol:
TLC11

Return to Dolly's Music