Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Dolly Announces Songwriters Hall of Fame

Have you seen or heard some interesting Dolly news lately? Tell us about it!

Dolly Announces Songwriters Hall of Fame

Postby Chris on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Dolly was recently on-hand at the former Sony Records building in Nashville to announce that the building will be the future site of the Nashville Songwriters Hall Of Fame. Sporting pink streaks in her hair for her upcoming Dancing With The Stars performance, Dolly fielded questions from the press about the Hall Of Fame along with questions about her new single, her next tour, and the upcoming 9 To 5 Broadway musical. When asked about any plans of retirement, Dolly quipped back: "As I've often said, I hope I fall dead on stage right in the middle of a song, hopefully one I wrote!"

Check out the press conference video from Music City Update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZaoQ5kPvCM
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Dolly Announces Songwriters Hall of Fame

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Oh i saw an article about that on cmt.com about a week ago. Should've really put it on here :roll: . Yeah the pink streaks look great :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Return to News & Announcements