Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

The Dolly Parton On-Line Forum is now live!

Have you seen or heard some interesting Dolly news lately? Tell us about it!

The Dolly Parton On-Line Forum is now live!

Postby Chris on Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:48 am

Welcome to the all new Dolly Parton On-Line Forum! I apologize for taking so long to get this new forum up and running since the old one crashed several months ago. Basically there was no way of saving the old one and getting this new one created was somewhat difficult and time-consuming to say the least, but finally it's finished.

I can't promise that the board won't have bugs or problems so if you encounter any issues, let me know immediately so that I may correct them. Just send me an e-mail and be as detailed as possible about the problem you are experiencing.

Aside from the layout, this forum is very similar to the old one in terms of how it is structured. Once you have registered with the board, you can post to all of the categories except the following:

Welcome - This is just a general welcome message to the Forum and will not be an active area.

News & Announcements - This area is reserved for Admin and Moderators to post special news/announcements related to Dolly, the website, or this board. Registered users can reply to any posts made, but can not post new topics.

Contribute - This is where I will be posting various tasks that members can choose to help out with to improve the website or this forum. Registered users can reply to my posts, but can not post new topics.

Having said that, I encourage everyone to register and start posting and using this Forum to its fullest because that is what it is here for. I will be looking for at least one or more Moderators in the coming weeks as well. If you would be interested, go check out the Contribute section for more details!
Chris
Site Admin

Re: The Dolly Parton On-Line Forum is now live!

Postby JakeDollyFan on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:47 am

It is great to have this forum back, i really have missed coming on here and posting messages. ;)
JakeDollyFan

Return to News & Announcements