Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Dolly Chats Up Country Radio

Have you seen or heard some interesting Dolly news lately? Tell us about it!

Dolly Chats Up Country Radio

Postby Chris on Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:44 am

Dolly's been all over country radio the past few days chatting up Backwoods Barbie and her latest single, "Jesus & Gravity". On Monday last week, Dolly phoned into Detroit's 106.7 FOX radio station, revealing she has worked up Jimmy Dicken's song "I'm Little, But I'm Loud" for her 2008 Backwoods Barbie World Tour and that her upcoming children's book, I Am A Rainbow, is due out this June. Download the entire interview from the 106.7 FOX website.

Then on Monday this week, Dolly chatted up Chicago's U.S. 99.5 about how she fell in love with the city when she was there filming Straight Talk and what she would say if goddaughter Miley Cyrus came to her asking to get breast augmentation surgery. Download the interview from the U.S. 99.5 website. Dolly was also interviewed on WQDR 92.7 in Raleigh, North Carolina on Monday although their site has not posted the interview as of this update.

Tuesday, Dolly talked to WSOC in Charlotte, North Carolina, about the various presidents she has met over the years and Dolly makes a hilarious comment about why she can't socialize with the Queen of England. Fans can download the interview in two parts from the WSOC website. Philadelphia's 92.5 XTU also interviewed Dolly on Tuesday but they have also not posted the interview as of this update.

This Friday, fellow country singer Marty Stuart will interview Dolly on his XM Satellite program, American Odyssey.
Chris
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements