Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Hiya everyone

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Hiya everyone

Postby annie147218 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Hiya. It's nice to see this forum up and running once again. My name is Annie Craggs and I am from Oswestry in Shropshire (even though i am moving down to portsmouth in exactly a month's time for university). I am 18 years old and have been a Dolly fan since I was 16 when I bought my first album and since then i haven't stopped collecting them...have every single album now lol. I think Dolly is amazing as she has the most amazing personality, she's so funny, i am addicted to listening to her voice as it's so unique and possibly one of the most beautiful voices anyone could ever have (even though i adore eva cassidy's too) but most of all she's my idol because she is so genuine and down to earth...and i love her glamourous outfits :lol: I have the full 80s dolly show and stare at it in amazement as I just love all those sparkly dresses and giant wigs. She's beautiful...and i can't wait to see her when she comes to the UK next year...yay!!
annie147218

Return to Introduce Yourself