Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - long time fan
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

long time fan

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

long time fan

Postby Countrygirl on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:58 pm

I have been a fan of yours since I was 7 yrs old. I found an album of yours in my aunts hope chest when she died. It was Joshua. I listened to that ablum over and over until my mom said enough.. My favorite song was Chicken ever Sunday. I would run around the house singing it. Hoping when I got older I would become a famous singer like you. Well that did not happen..LOL You have been my favorite singer, 2nd was Tammy Wynette. I was so saden when she died.. You and her sang great together. And I love Best little whole house in Texas. Anyways. My son got married last April and they moved to TN. I am going up in April. I told them all I want to do is go to Dollywood. I am so excited to finally get to go. Dolly You have been my idol and I think you are the greatest. I went last year to your comcert here in Jacksonville Florida. I was beside myself. That was my 2nd concert I have been to of yours. Anyways. I hope that you will be in Dollywood on April 8th. My dream is to one day meet you. Just to say hi and to let my family know I finally meet her. I have always told my family that on my death bed You are the one I want to meet. Most people want to meet football stars and other not me Just you. Well I quest I am just rattling. ANyways you are the greatest. Keep it up

Your greatest Fan
Tammi Bowles
Countrygirl

Return to Introduce Yourself