Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Hey Y'all...

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Hey Y'all...

Postby tcountry627 on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:27 pm

Hi Dolly On-Line & Dolly Fans,
I've been a fan of Dollys since I was about 5. I was a big KISS fan before that, then I heard Dolly sing and that was it!!!! :D
I had to own every Dolly album there was........cause I'm a completist. After that my mom would say have you heard of this singer, have you heard of that singer and my record collection grew and great. I started collecting: Kitty Wells, Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Sammi Smith, Lynn Anderson, Wanda Jackson, Skeeter Davis, George Jones, Vern Gosdin, Bill Anderson & many others too numerous to mention. Now over 5,000 vinyl records later and over 700 cd's later I'm a country music junkie. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks to Dolly, I changed my listening tastes and I've become knows as, "The Traditionalist". I have my own website called "Earth Mothers Of Country Music". You can reach my site by going to:
http://www.geocities.com/tcountry627/ea ... sofcm.html

Its a site devoted to the 5 most influential women in country music: Kitty, Patsy, Loretta, Dolly & Tammy. They don't need last names. Cause if your a big country music fan like me you know who they are. My site offers each singers top 5 hit list (year released, chart number, how many weeks it was on the chart and of course the name of the song). It lists each singers biography and photo galleries. Some photos are taken by myself. I also promote up and coming singers, especially Elizabeth Cook. She's the next Dolly/Loretta for sure. She writes'em and sings'em. Check her out if you have some time:
http://www.elizabeth-cook.com

You'll be happy you did.

I also have cd reviews of well known, up and coming artists as well as important reissues.

So thats it for me. If your into country as much as me, respond back on here. I'd love to hear from anyone.

Take care & God bless.

Sincerely,
Troy Leong
aka The Traditionalist
tcountry627

Return to Introduce Yourself