Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Well Hello Neighbor!

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Well Hello Neighbor!

Postby BillyBoy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:23 pm

Hi ya Dolly! This is BillyBoy in Murfreesboro, TN. I can't tell you how many times I've stopped by your front gates to your house just hoping you might be coming down the drive for the mail! LOL.
I gotta tell you that your home is absolutely gorgeous! Your gardens by the gate are really something to envy. Rumor has it you get your flowers in Nolensville - maybe one day I will see you there!

I just bought a puppy from a lady in Sparta who sells Italian Greyhounds (she recently sold one to Anastasia) and said she met you at a George Straight Production Wrap party for his latest album. She said she was sceptical at first thinking you are larger than life, but after two seconds of talking with you was amazed at how down to earth you are. She was quite surprised at how genuine you are in person, and I told her you get what you see - First Class!

Well, just wanted to say hello and thank you for the many years of great entertainment. Your songs are so incredibly powerful in so many ways to so many people. I know you say you are blessed, but my dear woman, you have blessed us these many years! And a special thanks to Carl for sharing you with us all this time. Although something tells me there's no holding you back!

You're the best!
BillyBoy

Return to Introduce Yourself