Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Introducing little me.

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Introducing little me.

Postby nachheart on Sat May 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi!
I'm Kajsa, from Stockholm, Sweden. I'm 22 and has been listening to Dolly since birth. My mum had a couple off albums and I used to dance around whenever she put Dolly on...

I study fashion design and dream of becoming a costume designer for theater/movies. That would give me the opportunity to always change, and always learn. And I also love so many different styles of clothes it would be hard to keep just one straight line.

Never really know what to say in these posts, but if you would find me sooo interesting, just say Hi.

I'm really bad at spelling English, but I have this spell check, let's see how good it really is. ;)
nachheart

Re: Introducing little me.

Postby Wagonmaster on Sat May 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Kajsa,

Dolly will perform in Stockholm on 13 June, and in Malmo on 14 June. If you can possibly attend either of these shows, you will not be disappointed. Unfortunately, the shows are in large stadiums, which is not the best venue for good sound quality. But as we learned in New York two nights ago, Dolly is a tremendous, wonderful live performer. One cannot fully understand Dolly, wthout attending her live performance. By the way, many of her songs are perfect for dancing, and many people dance in the aisles.
Wagonmaster

Return to Introduce Yourself