Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - New Gal member from Newcastle,Australia
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

New Gal member from Newcastle,Australia

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

New Gal member from Newcastle,Australia

Postby angelnewc on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 am

HI,My names jAIME and im very new to the fan forum thing!! So HI!! Am a huge Dolly fan :D much to the embarrassement of most people i know,but as you all know,who cares!! She is a songwriting genius,a wonderful voice and a fantastic lady.My dream would be to one day meet her..I just pray for the day she tours Australia :D
angelnewc

Re: New Gal member from Newcastle,Australia

Postby alwaysdolly on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 am

I am from Sydney and the news that Dolly might be coming to Australia is gold. I just hope it happens. It has been said many times she was coming and I just hope she does. She has not been here in so long. I did not see her in 1987 when she was here at I was only 11. I am 33 these days and still as big a fan as ever. he he
alwaysdolly

Return to Introduce Yourself