Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Greetings from Puerto Rico
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Greetings from Puerto Rico

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Greetings from Puerto Rico

Postby atlanticsjtours on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:19 pm

Hello
My Name is Mr. Andres Alicea I own a tour enterprise here on the Island call Atlantic San Juan Tours. The purpose of this visit to your Forum is that recently I had a group of people on a tour to the Rain Forest in Puerto Rico, I met this gentleman who look and was dress with a red shirt as Santa Claus as I had conversation with him he told me that he worked for Dolly Parton for 16 years. I pick up the group at The Cruise ship in San Juan then Tour them to El Yunque Rain Forest and then drop them off at the airport , but then the next day I found out that he left something valuable in the Tour Bus and I know that definetly it was his. I wish anybody specialy Dolly who knows him send me an address or phone so I could contact him or his wife. The group was called The McMinns as I greet them at the Pier with a Sign. My phone number is 1-787-644-9841 my email is atlanticsjtours@yahoo.com I will only send the I item when they remember what thy lost and have to mention it to me.
Thank you very much

atlanticsjtours@yahoo.com http://www.puertoricoexcursions.com
atlanticsjtours

Return to Introduce Yourself