Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

My dads wish

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

My dads wish

Postby singlerunning on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:42 am

Hello my name is Kasie and I am looking for a way to meet Dolly Parton. My dads is 50 and has had 12 heart attacks and well he won't be around to much longer, since he don'e have much use of his heart any longer. His wish he wants before he dies is to meet Dolly Parton face to face before he dies and at least gets her signature. I know this is completely crazy but I won't for my father to meet her. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them, thank you very much.
singlerunning

Re: My dads wish

Postby countryfan15 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:51 pm

that is so sad about your dad. i wish him the best throughout the rest of his life. I visited dolly's official site (http://www.dollypartonmusic.net) and it says that you can write her, from the address given, and she is the one writing back. if it is not from that wbsite, i'll have to find it and let you know! I'll try!
----Zach
p.s. GOD BLESS
" I'm a little too good to be real bad, and I'm a little too bad to be real good!"
----Dolly Parton
countryfan15

Re: My dads wish

Postby countryfan15 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:53 pm

this is the e-mail address to send to: Info@DollyPartonMusic.net . the site says it works!
GOOD LUCK!
---Zach
" I'm a little too good to be real bad, and I'm a little too bad to be real good!"
----Dolly Parton
countryfan15

Return to Introduce Yourself