Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Hey Yall!!!

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Hey Yall!!!

Postby DollyPartonGirl on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi! Im Marlee, I Am A huge Dolly Fan! She Rocks!!! Well Im 11 and i live in ky!! And I have been a fan or dolly parton ever since she was on hannah montana! I have never met Dolly In person but i want to lol! My favorite songs by here are : jolene, 9 to 5 , rocky top , just when i needed u most, sliver and gold, and Real love! I Love the movie 9 to 5 it's so funny! She is so pretty! I drive my family and friends crazy when i talk about Dolly lol! And My dad doesnt like Dolly at all cause he says she sucks and that the only reason she's famous is because of a part of her body! Which is so not true! (well thats what i think! My most favorite quote from Dolly is : if you take yourself out of the game just cause of the fear of losing there is no way on this earth your gonna win! And i love to sing, write songs and play guitar!

Peace out!
xoxo
Marlee
Hi!! Im Marlee!!
DollyPartonGirl

Re: Hey Yall!!!

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Hi Marlee. U sound awesome! So amazing that you're a Dolly fan at age 11, its fab. Well welcome to the forum :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Postby DollyPartonGirl on Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:19 pm

ILoveDolly4Ever! wrote:Hi Marlee. U sound awesome! So amazing that you're a Dolly fan at age 11, its fab. Well welcome to the forum :D

Thanks you too! Yeah i drive everyone up the walls when i talk about Dolly! lol !! And yeah i know there arent many Dolly Fans that are 11! But im one of them lol!!
Hi!! Im Marlee!!
DollyPartonGirl

Postby annie147218 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:21 pm

hi there. wow, it's great to see young dolly fans as i used to think i was the only one a year or so back until i discovered the wonderful world of dolly fan sites. I drive people mad when i waffle on about dolly too but i just can't help it. She is nothing less than amazing and I am always determined to make other people see dolly like i do.
annie147218

Postby Mbuje on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:28 pm

You will be amazed how far the name Dolly can be heard when one shouts D O L L Y !!!. Well, I heard it in Songani, and you will be asking yourself, where's that???. Its in Malawi, somewhere in Africa. That was was when I heard "and I will always love you" from my elder sister when she was to be married, 23 years ago.
8-)
Mbuje

Return to Introduce Yourself