Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Please Help Me

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Please Help Me

Postby mamariddle on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:31 am

Hi, I need some help finding a song that Dolly sang in the show Smoky Mountain Christmas. My daughter wants the song she sang at the end of the movie the lyrics begin... Take my hand, Take my Heart, Take my whole life too... I believe that the chorus is all wrapped up in you. I have looked everywhere and am totally lost. Any info I can get to help me find this song will be greatly appreaciated. My daughter is the most wonderful child a parent could ask for and she doesn't ever ask for much. I would give anything to be able to give her the wedding she deserves but time and money will not permit. She is getting married shortly after Christmas.. her fiance' has to return to Iraq the first of the year, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS SONG...................................Thanks a desperate Mom
mamariddle

Return to Introduce Yourself