Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Dutch fan introduction

Are you new to the board and not sure where to start posting? Well, you can start off by introducing yourself here...

Dutch fan introduction

Postby eilleen333 on Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:17 pm

Hey there! I'm new here, and I thought it was a good idea to introduce myself first.

I'm Louise, and I'm 19 years old. I live in The Netherlands, Europe. I can't think of anything else to say about myself, so I'll just start by telling you guys about the most important thing in my life, my horse, Mone. I bought her Oktober 2006, so she's been with me for over a year now. She's my own Blonde Dolly. Just take a look at the pictures, and you'll know why:

Having a nap together:
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow:
Video of my horse: (Mone is the one in the front)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1JnTaQ9B0Y

Ok, I'll also tell you guys how I got infected with the Dolly virus. She's not that famous here.Everybody knows her because of how she looks, but she's not famous for her music here. Not really...
I'm a huge Shania Twain fan, and I heard she was a Dolly fan. So I wanted to hear what kind of music Dolly made, and I totally loved it. I'm always looking out if I can find cd's of Dolly here, but there are only a few available in stores...

A year ago I heard Dolly was giving a concert in Holland. In my hometown! I really wanted to go, but I had just bought Mone, and I was flat broke. I couldn't afford the ticket.
On the day of the concert, March 18, 2007, I really wanted to go there, and I went looking for a ticket on the internet. I found one, and at 6 pm I bought the ticket. At 8 pm the concert started. It was one of the best days of my life. I really loved the show, and I was zo glad I dicided to buy the ticket.
Yesterday, a friend told me Dolly was coming to Holland again. On June 19, 2008. I didn't want to take any risk, and I bought two tickets for the show. I'm taking my mom there.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me... Just ask ;) .
eilleen333

Return to Introduce Yourself