Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - REBA McENTIRE
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

REBA McENTIRE

What other artists are you listening to besides Dolly? Come on, there's got to be at least one...

REBA McENTIRE

Postby countryfan15 on Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:50 pm

My next favorite singer is REBA!! She is awesome.
Tell me some things you like about REBA, and anything else!
---ZACH
" I'm a little too good to be real bad, and I'm a little too bad to be real good!"
----Dolly Parton
countryfan15

Re: REBA McENTIRE

Postby Rainbow on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Well, Dolly may rank almost on the top of my list, but I must say that Reba is my all time favourite singer. Her voice is just so raw and emotional. But as I said, Dolly is an extremely qualified Nr.2. There has even been times when the balance between Dolly & Reba have shifted! That ought to give you an idea of how much I treasure Dolly!
Rainbow

Postby countryfan15 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:06 pm

that is totally understandable. it is so hard do decide which you like better, if you can! i think dolly stas at the top of my list all of the time. thatnks for replying!
" I'm a little too good to be real bad, and I'm a little too bad to be real good!"
----Dolly Parton
countryfan15

Postby Hannah on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Reba's voice is very unique and special, and when you hear her sing, you know who it is! I think that's important.
I've seen her live twice, and each time was just amazing! She's such a sweet, genuine person. And I love that she has a huge heart!
Her music is definitely a huge part of country music as well! :D
Last edited by Hannah on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah

Postby countryfan15 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 pm

i went to see reba and kelly clarkson together in louisville, ky on january 18, 2008. it was awesome! the harmonized so well together!
----Dolly Parton
countryfan15

Return to Other Artists & Music