Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Kellie Pickler!
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Kellie Pickler!

What other artists are you listening to besides Dolly? Come on, there's got to be at least one...

Kellie Pickler!

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:17 pm

This is a topic dedicated to immense Dolly fan and the immensely talented Kellie Pickler! Small Town Girl is a really amazing album, and has been very underrated! All the songs are really strong and meaningful, and portray Kellie as an artist. She has writing credits for 5 of the 11 songs on her album, something quite rare for a debut these days! I loved her on Idol and was sooo disappointed when she was kicked off! She has broadcast how much of a Dolly fan she is, and i think she has potential to be a real huge star in country music. Any other Pickler fans out there? :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Re: Kellie Pickler!

Postby Cheryl03 on Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:49 pm

I agree with you. I hope all of Dolly's fans take her under their wing. She has the potential to be a new and upcoming Dolly. She is an absolute sweetheart with the voice of an angel, just like Dolly.
Cheryl03

Re: Kellie Pickler!

Postby dollylookalike on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Now your talking, I think both should get together and do a video for Kellie's song red high heels where they both would be wearing bright red dresses and very high red heels! Also I think both could get together and perform Dolly's classic 9 to 5, now that would be a red hot video! I think we could use another couple of Kellie Pickler fans to put there two cents in!
dollylookalike

Return to Other Artists & Music