Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Dolly Album Covers
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Dolly Album Covers

Help us make Dolly Parton On-Line even better! See what you can do to help us improve the site and promote Dolly's music across the internet!

Dolly Album Covers

Postby Chris on Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:52 am

Hey y'all. I'm in the process of getting together high-res versions of ALL of Dolly's album covers and was hoping everybody could help me with this. If any of you out there have her albums either in CD or LP format and access to a scanner big enough to scan them, please let me know! Here's a list of what I have so far:

1969 - Always, Always
1969 - In The Good Old Days
1969 - My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy
1970 - The Fairest Of Them All
1973 - Love And Music
1976 - All I Can Do
1986 - Think About Love
1987 - Rainbow
1992 - Straight Talk
2001 - Little Sparrow
2002 - Halos & Horns
2003 - Ultimate Dolly Parton
2003 - For God & Country
2003 - Just Because I'm A Woman: Songs of Dolly Parton
2004 - Live & Well
2005 - Those Were The Days

If you guys could e-mail me covers of whatever you have that are larger than 600x600 pixels (but the larger, the better), I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

Chris
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Dolly Album Covers

Postby dollyluver on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:37 pm

hay Chris i'm sending you all the rest of the albums!!! UR WELCOME!!!bye..steph
Let's talk DOLLY!!! Stephanie ;~)
dollyluver

Postby DollyFanJoie on Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:48 pm

How can I get some of the covers? I really need the hi-res for a lot of the older albums and "treasures." All would be welcomed, though. ;)

My email is joiemayfield@gmail.com .

Thanks.
DollyFanJoie

Postby shady pines ma on Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:00 pm

You may be able to find some of the covers you're looking for at http://www.allcdcovers.com :D
shady pines ma

Return to Contribute