Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Taking out the trash, Dolly-style
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Taking out the trash, Dolly-style

Discuss anything and everything related to our favorite country queen...

Taking out the trash, Dolly-style

Postby pinky on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Early this morning, garbage bags and empty boxes lined Plankinton Avenue just south of Wells Street. They were tossed out of tour busses and left for city crews to pick up. Who was the litterbug? None other than Ms. Dolly Parton.

That's right, Parton brought her "Backwoods Barbie" tour to the Riverside Theater Monday night, but her crew left behind some of the their party as trash lined Plankinton Avenue just outside where the country music legend's tour buses were parked.

I have nothing against Parton (I'm a big country music fan) but come on Dolly, can't you teach your crew to not litter our streets? It's common courtesy in a city that came out strong to support you and your band.

I know there are bigger issues in Milwaukee today, but it's these little things that bug me. And, honestly if Widespread Panic, which was in town a few weekends ago, can keep themselves from leaving their trash on our streets, I'd like to think that a Country Music Hall of Famer could do the same.

Give a hoot, don't pollute.

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/music/articl ... trash.html
pinky

Return to Dolly Dish