Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Desparate!!!!Need information to save a friend.
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Desparate!!!!Need information to save a friend.

Discuss anything and everything related to our favorite country queen...

Desparate!!!!Need information to save a friend.

Postby sparky63 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi there!! I desparately need to know how to contact Dolly's manager or someone to find out if a Charles Wilkins, Jr. ever sang backup for Dolly Parton. My friend is being conned by him and so far he has just been verbally and emotionally abusive to my friend, but I'm afraid it may escalate to physical. He claims that about 10 years ago he toured with Dolly and sang backup. He claims it didn't show up on his earnings list from Social Security because his aunt was his guardian and the checks were made out to his aunt. My friend believes his story. I don't. Please!!!! Please!!!!! PLEASE :cry: A group of her friends has come to me to try to find out information on him. He also said he went to high school with Miranda Lambert. I have confirmed that is a lie. He was from Alabama and Miranda is from Texas. Please let me know if anyone knows how I can find out this information.
sparky63

Re: Desparate!!!!Need information to save a friend.

Postby musicalgurl1 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 pm

Wow, that sounds like a scary problem. have u tried talking 2 police or even possibly getting a restraing order?

this is a link for adresses 2 contact Dolly and some of her managers. i dont know if this will help, but i hope it does!
http://dollyforever.piczo.com/dollyaddr ... var=000044
musicalgurl1

Return to Dolly Dish