Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - LITTLE MAMA INEZ WAS BIG FAN
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

LITTLE MAMA INEZ WAS BIG FAN

Discuss anything and everything related to our favorite country queen...

LITTLE MAMA INEZ WAS BIG FAN

Postby Inezsgirl on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Hey there! I don't know what made me decide to see if you were on the computer. Think it was listening to your new target commercial. It's great by the way.
I cannot think of you without thinking of my mother Inez. She was a tiny lady stood 4'3" tall. I have pictures of you and her together at many of the shows you did in the 70's. You used to call to her when you saw her in the fan lines. This always gave her great pride. Mom passed away in 1989. I always get a smile when I hear your voice. Always makes me think of my Mom.
I too have been a fan of yours since 1969. When I was in high school I hated country music. My parents played it everyday and had hundreds of records. One day I put on an album that you recorded with Porter. You had a single on that album. "Melina has wings". I listened to that over and over.
My parents could not get over that I was listening to country music. I was a huge Jefferson Airplane and Doors fan. I own alot of tapes with your songs. I really need to update my collection to Dvd's.
Just wanted to say "Hello".
Keep the great music coming. Love, Inez's Girl
Attachments
mom in tx001.jpg
Little Inez
mom in tx001.jpg (103.98 KB) Viewed 3688 times
Inezsgirl

Return to Dolly Dish