Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Hey Chris

Discuss anything and everything related to our favorite country queen...

Hey Chris

Postby Aussiedollybelle on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:31 am

Has the new Dolly Parton website started yet? I just tried to join the Dollyites thing but I wasn't successful! Has anyone from in here joined it yet? Sorry I haven't visited in here for a few weeks & I'm not up to date with everything! Have we heard anymore about if Dolly will include Australia into her tour in 2008? Sorry too many questions huh!! :)
Aussiedollybelle

Re: Hey Chris

Postby Chris on Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:19 am

Yes, the Dolly-ites are open and going strong. If you have any problems signing up, contact the site and someone should be able to help you. As for Australia, nothing is official yet that I know of. She might do Australia in 2009 since the Backwoods Barbie tour will be going into next year, but we'll have to wait and see. Keep checking back to the site periodically and I'll post anything I hear about more tour dates.
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Hey Chris

Postby Aussiedollybelle on Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:27 am

Thanks so much for your speedy reply Chris...I appreciate it! I will check back more often! :D
Aussiedollybelle

Return to Dolly Dish